Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'm Off to Bolivia!!!

Hello!!  Yes!  I am still alive! :-)  I've been busy taking care of details!

I am leaving in the morning to serve the people of Bolivia.  My nephew is going with me!!  I wrote about this wonderful opportunity last fall.  Here's the link:

http://abeandrachelsbeautifullife.blogspot.com/2013/11/fantastic-news-hefy.html

Will you please, please keep the youth, their families, the people of Bolivia, and my family in your prayers?  Thank you!!

I'll be back July 25th, and I'll be giving a full report! :-)

God bless you all...

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Enjoy this beautiful, wonderful time. I am absolutely certain that blessings will abound...for all involved!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! You are right!! Blessings have come in ways I never imagined. Thank you for sharing my joy!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! As you prepare your words, please remember that I am a real person with a real family. Choose your words kindly and lovingly.