Monday, July 8, 2013

Tyson's Miracle of Testimony & Fasting


In Tyson's Words...

"On fast Sunday my little brother asked me if I was going to bear my testimony.  I told him no.  Then I saw two of my brothers and one of my sisters go up.  I thought I should go up.

When I bore my testimony, I felt the spirit.  I knew I was doing the right thing.      

Before church I had been starving.  I was really thirsty from fasting.

After I bore my testimony I felt warm inside.  I was shaking from the Spirit, and I wasn't even starving anymore.

I was really happy!  I know Jesus loves us and cares for us.  I am grateful for the Holy Ghost."




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea. On the way home from church, he said, "Mommy, I need to tell you something." I was busy with other children in the van, so I almost didn't listen to him right then! I'm so glad I did! I had no idea he had been experiencing something so special.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! As you prepare your words, please remember that I am a real person with a real family. Choose your words kindly and lovingly.