Thursday, September 5, 2013

Persecuted Christians


I received a message from a Christian brother from Alabama who created a video asking us to pray for those being persecuted for their belief in Jesus Christ.

As I watched this video, an overwhelming thought came to me... I wondered why I haven't been praying for these dear brothers and sisters sooner.  They are struggling in ways I will never have to struggle as I live for my Savior, Jesus Christ.

Please watch this video... and pray.
http://youtu.be/1FPmMMLdTf0

It may seem too harsh to be real, but I too have friends in other parts of the world who have testified to me that if one were to convert to Christianity, they would be killed, outcast, or tortured.

My miracle today:  I was reminded of a way we can help these brothers and sisters in other parts of the world more easily follow in the footsteps of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

The best thing we can do right now is pray.

May God bless you.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! As you prepare your words, please remember that I am a real person with a real family. Choose your words kindly and lovingly.