Thursday, August 8, 2013

Published on TOFW!!!

My husband performs at "Time Out for Women" conferences.  These conferences uplift and celebrate women all over the world.  I'm always a bit jealous every time he goes because he returns feeling so inspired and uplifted.  While I'm grateful for his boost, it is for WOMEN for goodness sakes. :-)

I am overjoyed today because my blog is featured on the "Time Out for Women" website!  I have the wonderful opportunity to join in their valiant efforts to uplift and celebrate women.

For the next four Thursdays in August, please visit their website to read another excerpt from my family's life.

Please go to this link:  http://www.tofw.com/Many-Mighty-Miracles-Staying-Afloat-Rachel-Mills/s/904 for today's story.

Thank you for accompanying me on this journey of life and this journey of finding God's miracles in our daily lives!

If you have time, I would LOVE it if you would share some of your uplifting thoughts about your lives after the story on their website.

Thank you again!!  Much, much love to you all!!!