Friday, February 8, 2013

Tyson's Daily Miracle

I woke up to a miracle this morning...


Every night I write my daily miracles after the children are all in bed and the house is cleaned up.  Last night I was completely exhausted.  


I saw God's hand in my life many times throughout the day; but as I sat at my computer, words would not come to me. I decided to take a short nap and slept the entire night on the couch!

I woke up this morning, looked over at the computer screen, and saw Tyson typing one of his miracles for me.  I think God may have wanted Tyson's story to be told instead.

Here is the Daily Miracle my sweet 9 year old wrote this morning in exactly his words: 



DAILY MIRACLES

CHICKEN MIRACLE

One night I was gathering my chickens,
and putting them in the shed. Then I
noticed that one of the chickens was
missing! I looked and looked, but I
could not find it. I said a prayer. I still
could not find it. Then I had an Idea!
I left the pen door open, so if it comes
back while I’m sleeping, he can go in
the pen!

The next morning I was going to take
the chickens out, when I heard a noise
in the pen. I looked in the pen and saw
the lost chicken! I was so happy! I
know Jesus answers our prayers. I
know that Jesus loves us.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your testimony, Tyson! It is a miracle. You are a great example. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyson is amazing. Thank goodness God didn't let in any animals, only the lost chicken. God was watching. Love you, Nanny

      Delete
    2. Tyson says, "You're a great Dad, and I am grateful to be able to write my miracles. I love you too!"

      Delete
    3. Tyson says, "Thank you Nanny for commenting. I love you too, and I know Jesus loves us."

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! As you prepare your words, please remember that I am a real person with a real family. Choose your words kindly and lovingly.